Take a look at the benefits of using this service:
- Access your Pay Statement and W2 Form in .pdf format online from a secure, password-protected website.
- View and Print your Statement and W2 Form at your convenience from any Internet-connected computer.
- Save and Reprint your Statement as needed in the future. (This is useful for home loans and refinancing.)
- Update your address online and print an updated Statement when you move.
The system also allows employees to elect to continue receiving paper W-2 forms.
We appreciate the opportunity to provide you with this innovative and secure method of viewing and printing your wage information. If you have any questions please feel free to contact the payroll department at 303- 365-5814.
Here is how you access your online Direct Deposit Pay Statement:
- Once on the internet, go to the web address: https://www.atsprintfreedom.com/
- Enter your Access ID, User Name and Password.
- Access ID: APSK12
- Username: Your Employee Number (located on the back of your ID card)
- Password: XXXX (last 4 digits of SSN) <-- FIRST TIME LOGGING IN ONLY! You will be prompted to change your password to at least 7 characters with at least 1 number.
- Select “MyPayStub” or "Print My W-2" to print your Document Statement. You will be asked if you want to open or save the file. You will be prompted to enter a Document Open Password which is always the last 4 digits of your SSN. This never changes.
Once you have completed this process, you can “Bookmark” or “Add to your Favorites” the new address, https://www.atsprintfreedom.com/.
Update My Email
Please update your Email address on the website.
IRS regulations state that each employee who files a request to receive a W-2 electronically must also provide his/her consent electronically. By clicking on Accept Consent, each employee states their intent to receive their W-2 form electronically. Furthermore, all employees agree to return to this site to print each W-2 online or to email the W-2 form to an email address. With this consent for an online electronic W-2, please understand that a paper copy of your W-2 will not be mailed.